Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mrs. Betty Crocker



Lately, I've had this urge to bake - cookies, cakes, anything homemade! Mostly cookies, just because I guess that's what my family prefers - and because I've had requests for them. The day before yesterday, I made homemade buttercream icing sugar cookies... Today was fresly made snickerdoodles!

I think another part of the addiction to baking is that it's something that I get to do with my Cambree girl. She loves spending the one on one time and seeing a 'product' of her work. Maybe we'll just have to start different arts and crafts projects.. or maybe we can still bake, but take them to people. Try to teach her the act of service to others.

[[ 1 Peter 4:10: "Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms." ]]

This is going to be incredibly hard, considering tomorrow begins my journey to lose 45 pounds. How am I supposed to lose weight when I have freshly made baked goods in my house! YUM! I guess tonight I better enjoy my homemade snickerdoodle cookies... because this baking problem HAS to get under control!! :)

No comments: