It’s been a while since I’ve had a chance to update, so I suppose that I will just try to catch up on the way that our pregnancy is going~
My due date for our precious baby girl, Camryn Reese Ransom, is November 16th, 2010~ But because of my previous c-section, another c-section is scheduled to deliver precious baby Camryn on November 9th! Everything at the doctor appointments have been right on track and Camryn’s growing wonderfully!
On Wednesday, August 25th I went into the lab for a routine Glucose Test.. and later in the day a routine doctor’s appointment. Everything went well (and the glucose formula wasn’t as bad as I thought it’d be – even though it was still orange and not the greatest!)! The doctor’s appointment went well, also.
The next day, I received a call from my doctor’s office saying that my Glucose test didn’t go as well as we’d hoped and my numbers were just a little too high. So to my frustration, I’d have to come back for the 3-Hour Glucose Tolerance Test.
Monday, August 30th I went BACK to Norman for that screening. I arrived at the lab at 8:45 and FINALLY got to leave at Noon – 3 long hours and 4 blood samples later. The next day, though, I learned that I passed the screening with flying colors! Something that this mommy was very excited about! There’s nothing like finding out that Mommy & Baby are both doing wonderfully!
We’ve just about completed Camryn’s room – with Cambree & Daddy’s help! It’s starting to feel more and more real with each piece that goes into the puzzle. We’ve also been working on my baby shower guest list – which feels like things are really going to be happening very soon – and I guess I should feel that way.
I woke up this morning, realizing that it’s September 1st and that November 9th is only a few short SHORT months away.
Can’t wait to see our precious baby girl.. but I sure hope I’m ready for another newborn in our home again!






No comments:
Post a Comment