Today was a fun day.. I don’t feel like we got quite as much accomplished as we wanted to, but that’s how it goes! When you get busy it never feels like you’ve fit everything you’ve wanted to do into one little day!
This morning, we slept in!! It was wonderful. I don’t think I got out of bed until 9:30!! After finally getting ready for the day, we headed over to the Titanic Museum, which was QUITE the experience. We really really enjoyed the museum.. So many interesting artifacts and recreations of the ship – it was a beautiful museum and so much fun.
After spending over 2 hours at the Titanic, we headed out for lunch.. Then we enjoyed an awesome custard from Andy’s Frozen Custard. Shortly after our ice cream break, we headed to a show – one of those that we received for free from yesterday’s boring ordeal to gain free tickets!! It was called “Cirque Montage”. Some of the performers were actually performers from Cirque de Soleil. It was okay, but I’m glad it was free.. Not something I would necessarily wanted to have paid $37 a ticket for! (Which was their going rate…) At the beginning of the show, we were able to talk with the “Ring Leader” and joke around with him.. He mentioned to Jonathan (since we were on the 2nd row, front and center) that his spot might have won him a part in the show!! Through the whole show we forgot about it.. until the 2nd half, when he called 4 people on stage, and JONATHAN was one of them!! He did a fun little skit with the four, which of course was hilarious. For being a good sport, Jonathan was given a gift card to Wild Woody’s Go Karts for 2 free rides and a free program, with the casts signatures. Fun stuff.
Two hours later, we were out of the Cirque show and headed out to the condo- only because I forgot my camera card back in the laptop!! Can’t take many pics without that SD Card!! So after grabbing that up, we met my cousins (Bryan, Jami & Nolan) and had an awesome dinner at Danna’s BBQ. Great little home-cookin’ place. We left there and headed over to Wild Woody’s Go Karts for the boys to ride.. I couldn’t, since I’m pregnant..but it was fun to watch them!
Afterward, we headed back to Branson Landing and enjoyed a band that was performing and a funnel cake with a coke later in the evening.. Now back at the condo making our plans for tomorrow.. our last FULL day here!
Until tomorrow.. GOODNIGHT!
This morning, we slept in!! It was wonderful. I don’t think I got out of bed until 9:30!! After finally getting ready for the day, we headed over to the Titanic Museum, which was QUITE the experience. We really really enjoyed the museum.. So many interesting artifacts and recreations of the ship – it was a beautiful museum and so much fun.
After spending over 2 hours at the Titanic, we headed out for lunch.. Then we enjoyed an awesome custard from Andy’s Frozen Custard. Shortly after our ice cream break, we headed to a show – one of those that we received for free from yesterday’s boring ordeal to gain free tickets!! It was called “Cirque Montage”. Some of the performers were actually performers from Cirque de Soleil. It was okay, but I’m glad it was free.. Not something I would necessarily wanted to have paid $37 a ticket for! (Which was their going rate…) At the beginning of the show, we were able to talk with the “Ring Leader” and joke around with him.. He mentioned to Jonathan (since we were on the 2nd row, front and center) that his spot might have won him a part in the show!! Through the whole show we forgot about it.. until the 2nd half, when he called 4 people on stage, and JONATHAN was one of them!! He did a fun little skit with the four, which of course was hilarious. For being a good sport, Jonathan was given a gift card to Wild Woody’s Go Karts for 2 free rides and a free program, with the casts signatures. Fun stuff.
Two hours later, we were out of the Cirque show and headed out to the condo- only because I forgot my camera card back in the laptop!! Can’t take many pics without that SD Card!! So after grabbing that up, we met my cousins (Bryan, Jami & Nolan) and had an awesome dinner at Danna’s BBQ. Great little home-cookin’ place. We left there and headed over to Wild Woody’s Go Karts for the boys to ride.. I couldn’t, since I’m pregnant..but it was fun to watch them!
Afterward, we headed back to Branson Landing and enjoyed a band that was performing and a funnel cake with a coke later in the evening.. Now back at the condo making our plans for tomorrow.. our last FULL day here!
Until tomorrow.. GOODNIGHT!






No comments:
Post a Comment