Monday, June 20, 2011

Gettin' It Back on Track...

My goodness.. I was doing so well keeping everything updated, and now I'm behind! It's been since the end of April since I've written, and I've missed it! Some things have changed since I've last written anything, so I guess this can be a 'catch up'.


My photography stuff is really taking off, and I've really enjoyed it. If you ever get a chance, www.carrieransomphotography.com has some of my info on it.. and Jonathan's going to update and renovate that website soon. But at least the pertinent information is available there.

I was so excited a few months ago to finally buy a set of lights/backdrops. My kids were my first 'test subjects', as they are the most available. ;) Below you can see pictures that I did of them. Can't believe how much they've grown. In these pictures, Cambree is about 3 1/2 and Camryn is 6 months old. Yet even as I write this, over a month later, I can't believe how much the little things change...





Other happenings: the girls had their first set of matching PJ's.. Leftover from Easter clearance, but what can I say? :)







I have more to write.. but for now the house is calling my name and I must try to get a few things finished up while I have some quiet time. :)

No comments: