http://kandjstaats.blogspot.com/
Who would have thought that you could shed tears and your heart be torn apart for someone that you don't even know. I just happened across this blog today, as I was browsing on Facebook.. And on "One Little Bow"'s news feed, they posted to let your baby girls wear a 'big' bow in honor of Maddie.. a 4 month old.. And they posted the above blog link. I read it, and I cried. I walked away and had to have some time before I could read more, hearing the mother's whole story about the recent loss of her child.
I know that many mothers have to, unfortunately, face this kind of devistation in their lives, and I'm so thankful and blessed that I haven't. No parent should have to bury their child.
But overall, I know that Jesus is holding sweet Maddie in his arms, and she's safe in the presence of God. And I pray for blessings upon this family, that I don't even know, as they have buried their child today.
But in all of this, a simple reminder for me as a mother today for her children: Love 'em up 'til you can't love 'em no more.
I know my girls have gotten an 'extra' hug from me today. The world is in God's hands. Precious Maddie had a purpose in her short lived life, I believe. And it was a simple reminder to me today to not take anything for granted.
Cambree & Camryn didn't wear their big bows for Maddie today, since we didn't make it out of the house.. But I guarantee the next time they put on their big bow, I'll say a little prayer for, and think about, this family and little Madison...

-In Memory of Madison-






No comments:
Post a Comment