Thursday, January 27, 2011

Camryn's 1st Giggles!


Today, I heard one of the most precious sounds emitting from my daughter.. One of the sounds that every parent longs to hear from the moment that their precious child is born - her first REAL giggles.


Of course, Jonathan missed it. :( Unfortunately, Daddies are forced to miss a lot of the 'firsts', while they are out makin' a livin' for their family. What the worst part about that was - he had JUST walked out the door.

I love having the priviledge of staying at home with my two girls, and I wouldn't trade this experience for any job in the entire world. Those first giggles meant the world to my ears, as I stared in facination at my precious baby girl, and realized how quickly, already, she's growing and changing.

I know that these moments at home with my babies are precious, and limited. I feel like if I blink I'm going to miss something important or significant. In due time, I'll be watching her first time to roll over, her first steps, her first words, her first time to drive, her graduation, her wedding,...


But before I see her entire, beautiful life flash before my eyes, I plan to enjoy every minute of being with my girls. Enjoy their laughs, their tears, and every special memory. Because before I know it.. Those sweet giggles will leave my house as they both become an adult.. And I plan to have NO regrets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww. 1st giggles are the best! I agree. Being a stay at home mom is the BEST and I thank the good Lord everyday that I have a husband who works hard so I can stay at home with Livy.